Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
1. (4) Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)
2. (17) Drew Brees (NO - QB)
3. (24) Alshon Jeffery (Chi - WR)
4. (37) Alfred Morris (Was - RB)
5. (44) Rob Gronkowski (NE - TE)
6. (57) Roddy White (Atl - WR)
7. (64) Michael Floyd (Ari - WR)
8. (77) Shane Vereen (NE - RB)
9. (84) Cincinnati (Cin - DEF)
10. (97) Ray Rice (Bal - RB)
11. (104) Marques Colston (NO - WR)
12. (117) Ben Roethlisberger (Pit - QB)
13. (124) Sammy Watkins (Buf - WR)
14. (137) Steven Jackson (Atl - RB)
15. (144) Blair Walsh (Min - K)
scrap roethlesburger, you took drew brees in the 2nd so you didnt have to hold onto a backup qb unless one breaks out during the season.
i dont understand how steven jackson went in the 2nd to last round?
and "dont take a defense/kicker til the last 2 rounds" isnt a cliche, its a rule.
id pick up jaquizz rogers or whoever is sjax's backup after preseason in place of roethlisburger.
I wouldn't want Rice and Jackson both on my team. I would prefer a high upside RB/WR instead of Jackson and if i had to reach at 12 for somebody i would. Don't hate the Ben pick at 12, but with Brees as my #1 I would wait another two rds unless I see people getting a third qb which can happen.
Not nit picking
CIN at pick 10 not worth it .DEF and K should be last two picks unless you go with Top 3 D and even then Defenses are inconsistent year to year. Sometimes I don't even pick a D or K and get two more lottery picks at WR and decide who to drop after the draft between my last 4 picks.
Expert Fantasy Advice
A player on a 20/35 pace, like Mevin Upton Jr., should not be so easily attainable in fantasy leagues. … More »
Throwing Masahiro Tanaka and stacking Diamondbacks in Coors Field during Friday's DFS slate. … More »
There's no shortage of attractive DFS options among the Cubs and Diamondbacks rosters on Thursday. … More »