Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
Who should I trade to strenghten my RB corp or do you think my Team is okay?
Team QB, QB, WR,WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, (FLEX) KICKER, & DEF
1. (12) Demaryius Thomas (Den - WR)
2. (13) Brandon Marshall (Chi - WR)
3. (36) Colin Kaepernick (SF - QB)
4. (37) Ryan Mathews (SD - RB)
5. (60) Tony Romo (Dal - QB)
6. (61) Jordan Cameron (Cle - TE)
7. (84) Terrance Williams (Dal - WR)
8. (85) Fred Jackson (Buf - RB)
9. (108) Hakeem Nicks (Ind - WR)
10. (109) Darren Sproles (Phi - RB)
11. (132) Arizona (Ari - DEF)
12. (133) Devonta Freeman (Atl - RB)
13. (156) Jake Locker (Ten - QB)
14. (157) Ladarius Green (SD - TE)
15. (180) Graham Gano (Car - K)
16. (181) Aaron Dobson (Ne - WR)
17. (204) Tampa Bay (TB - DEF)
18. (205) Andre Brown (Hou - RB)
19. (228) Brian Hoyer (Cle - QB)
20. (229) Nick Folk (NYJ - K)
21. (252) Lance Moore (Pit - WR)
I think your team is OK as is. Kap was a reach, but DT/Marshall will be PPR monsters and Sproles isn't a terrible RB in PPR. The only other problem I have with your team is grabbing ARI DEF at 132.
I selected Kapernick because of Crabtree's return. I think his passing and rushing numbers will increase this year with the offensive weapons. I could be wrong but time will tell in September. Thanks for all your feedback but I am really focused on RB improvement.
No No No. That team you have there wont get you to the mountain top!
But my team can. And guess what? It's available to be own.
-RG III- qb
-Joe Flacco- qb
-A.J. Green- wr
-Dez Bryant- wr
-Andre Johnson- wr
-Sammy Watkins- wr
-Reggie Bush- rb
-Ben Tate- rb
-Chris Ivory- rb
-Martellus Bennett- te
-Ladarius Green- te
-Blair Walsh- k
I would be more worried about my QB situation than RB. Despite wins Kaepernick is NOT a quality fantasy QB. 187 Yards/g (that's in the air and on the ground) is not gonna get the job done. He might get a little more production with the addition of Stevie Johnson but I doubt it. Locker and Hoyer are GIANT ???? One coming off of a lifetime of injuries and the other without their #1 WR and coming off an injury. Romo puts up good fantasy numbers but you have to wonder how he is going to do playing so many premium pass defenses in 2014.
Expert Fantasy Advice
Taking a look at Carlos Carrasco, Ryan Braun and the rest of major league baseball … More »
The seasonal numbers are still ugly, but Mike Napoli's recent play earns some DFS cred. … More »
A look at Saturday's DFS action. … More »