Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
If I were you I'd go for
1. RB (preferably MJD or someone in his category)
2. WR (best available, probably a Reggie Wayne type player)
3. WR (again, best available, maybe a Brandon Lloyd)
4. RB (snag your second RB, might have to look for sleeper value in a Benson or Greene)
5. QB (hopefully a Matt Ryan type player is available)
6. Flex (get the best RB or WR left for a PPR scoring league)
It obviously changes depending on how the others are drafting. You don't have to reach in the first few rounds, just get the best players and let the rest of the draft fall into place.
looking carefully at the scoring in your league a qb maybe the top scoring in your league. Instead of worring about wrs who always score lowest (unless you are getting pts. for receptions) you have a shot at rodgers or vick at that position if not a better rb because people before you took the qb's. A name does not mean he going to score lots a fantasy pts., scoring in your league determines that.
I tend to go for my running backs in the first round. My reasoning is because running backs seem to go much quicker than receivers and i'd rather take a top RB in the first round and then "settle" with a Reggie Wayne type player in the second. If you pass on RB in the first, your next pick is in the mid 20's and you'll probably end up having to draft a Moreno or Blount, who should be solid but not anywhere close to one of the elites. So I personally tend to go with running backs first just because the demand seems to be greater and the drop off is greater.