Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
I have won my league 2 of the last 3 years and I am 5-1 now after a great draft....
I will be on for a little bit....trade questions or start/sit questions, I will help....
Rate me if you could. Thanks.
I start 2 RB, 3 WR and 1 flex. I have Foster, Gore, Hillis, and MJD. My WR are Welker, Marshall, TO, Bowe and Steve Smith (car). Should I give up Gore for Roddy White? The other person also has Reggie Wayne and Calvin Johnson. What about Gore for Wayne?
Need 1 WR and 1 flex who will give me the most pts this week:
- wes welker at cleveland (pts have been diminishing, and depends on how brady does)
- deion branch at cleveland (pts have been diminishing, and depends on how brady does)
- percy harvin vs arizona (monitoring his ankle injury health)
- felix jones at green bay (didnt do all that much for past previous weeks)
Need 1 QB who will give me the most pts this week:
- brady at cleveland (browns contained brees and are coming off a bye)
- ryan vs tampa bay (tb's def been good lately, falcons may choose to run)
- eli at seattle (hostile crowd in seattle)
Need 1 DEF that will give me the most pts this week:
- CHARGERS at houston (going against foster, andre, schaub)
- PATRIOTS at cleveland (needs to contain wallace and hillis)
- RAVENS vs miami (havent been producing much fantasy pts)
pick up mike williams - TB and Mike tolbert - SD and drop felix jones and welker/branch?
a a 10 team h2h ppr
SOME IN MY LEAGUE DROP Deangelo William and Pierre Thomas. William or Thomas word a # 1 waiver priority?
TE Jacob Tamme
Dustin Keller(NYJ - TE)
Steven Jackson(StL - RB)
Knowshon Moreno(Den - RB)
Ryan Fitzpatrick(Buf - QB)
Vincent Jackson(SD - WR)
I have Cutler and McNabb at QB... ouch. Both of their schedules for the remainder of the season are pretty damn brutal. At RB I have Rice, Mendenhall and Charles with Lynch riding the pine. With the flex position being a weekly factor, would it be worth parting ways with one of my stud RB's in exchange for Matt Schaub? I'm just trying to weigh pros and cons here...
Will the production increase at QB be worth the loss at flex/RB?
Before the Britt injury, I had decided to pull the trigger. But now that he may be done for the year, I'll have to start Mike Williams (TB) next to Nicks for the remainder of the season. That leaves me with Lynch, Meachem and Branch to fill the flex week by week.
Hey I have a trade question. I got offered Anquan Boldin for Jamaal Charles.
My other RBS are, Moreno, LT, SJax, Lynch, and Matt Forte.
My WRS are Brandon Marshall, Harvin, Garcon, Britt, and B Lloyd.
- View More Messages
Expert Fantasy Advice
It's one of the oldest fantasy debates: draft vs. auction? Let's open the floor again. … More »