Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
Lots of factors to consider here.....
1) is it a ppr league? If so then no its not a good deal.
2) Do you think Turner will stay healthy? He runs so hard that hes always an injury threat.
3) Who is you other starter? LT wont be a starter,but with the right bye week matchups he will be a TD magnet.
Not necessarily fair, but a great deal for you. If you can get this deal done, you need to do it asap.
- LT is washed up and regulated to a back up role.
- Pierre Thomas is in a heavy platoon w/ Reggie Bush, and Lynelll Hamilton possibly taking Mike Bell's role from a year ago as goalline poacher.
- Turner is a bonafide starting RB that will put up solid numbers and share very few carries.
For Free Fantasy Football Advice, check out: www.FantasySportScout.com
Expert Fantasy Advice
Finding the best available free agent has never been easier, or more accurate. … More »
Andy Behrens and Dalton Del Don discuss Chris Sale's new pitching to contact style and go over all the most popular waiver wire adds. … More »
As our fantasy football mock rolls along, several rookie RBs including Kenneth Dixon, Jordan Howard, Paul Perkins grab our fanalysts' attention. … More »