Draft and Trade Talk Message Board
Lots of factors to consider here.....
1) is it a ppr league? If so then no its not a good deal.
2) Do you think Turner will stay healthy? He runs so hard that hes always an injury threat.
3) Who is you other starter? LT wont be a starter,but with the right bye week matchups he will be a TD magnet.
Not necessarily fair, but a great deal for you. If you can get this deal done, you need to do it asap.
- LT is washed up and regulated to a back up role.
- Pierre Thomas is in a heavy platoon w/ Reggie Bush, and Lynelll Hamilton possibly taking Mike Bell's role from a year ago as goalline poacher.
- Turner is a bonafide starting RB that will put up solid numbers and share very few carries.
For Free Fantasy Football Advice, check out: www.FantasySportScout.com
Expert Fantasy Advice
This week, there's a very good chance you're targeting tight ends on the wire. We're here to help. … More »
It's another MRI Monday to discuss, along with plenty of booms and busts in Week 12. … More »
Josh McCown could come close to duplicating his 30-plus fantasy point performance from Week 5 in Monday's rematch versus Baltimore. … More »
With just one week remaining in most fantasy regular seasons, players on this week’s All-Bust team could end up costing some owners a spot in the postseason. … More »
Talking Tom Brady, Big Ben and a look around the league in Week 12. … More »