We all love videos, right? Your pals here at Yahoo! Sports are rounding up the best videos of the week for your forwarding pleasure. Got a good one for next week? Hit us up via email and follow us on Twitter at @jaybusbee. And away we go ...
1. First up: Madison, South Dakota, where a wrestling match gets interrupted by HOLY HEAVEN WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?
2. Next, we have lads on scooters. Sounds silly, right? No, no, no. Just watch. Don't try at home. Just watch:
3. Johnny Football joins up with the fellas from Dude Perfect for a little football trickshottery. Is it real? Is it fake? Who cares?
4. At the Australian Open, Serena Williams took out her frustrations at an early exit on a poor racket:
5. As the Super Bowl nears, we've got plenty of Harbaughery. Here, John Harbaugh pranks his own parents:
6. Check out this two-year-old going all Blake Griffin on his playmate. Drew the foul, too!
7. Heartwarming story here, as a Rochester Hills (Mich.) eighth grader with Down Syndrome named Owen Groesser finally got to play on his school team, and behold:
8. Check this toddler's golf swing, which would send the ball 300 yards if he were playing with legit equipment:
9. Finally, check out how Nail Yakupov celebrated his game-tying goal that helped Edmonton force overtime (and eventually win) against the Los Angeles Kings. This is some grace, baby:
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• Vernon Davis' mature outlook has fueled the 49ers' success
• Dr. Phil lands big Manti Te'o hoaxer interview
• Classic Bryce Harper response shows up as a category on "Jeopardy"
• NASCAR superstar Danica Patrick is a fierce rival of new beau
- Sports & Recreation
- Arts & Entertainment
- Serena Williams