We all love videos, right? Your pals here at Yahoo! Sports are rounding up the best videos of the week for your forwarding pleasure. Got a good one for next week? Hit us up via email and follow us on Twitter at @jaybusbee. And away we go ...
1. First up: Madison, South Dakota, where a wrestling match gets interrupted by HOLY HEAVEN WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?
2. Next, we have lads on scooters. Sounds silly, right? No, no, no. Just watch. Don't try at home. Just watch:
3. Johnny Football joins up with the fellas from Dude Perfect for a little football trickshottery. Is it real? Is it fake? Who cares?
4. At the Australian Open, Serena Williams took out her frustrations at an early exit on a poor racket:
5. As the Super Bowl nears, we've got plenty of Harbaughery. Here, John Harbaugh pranks his own parents:
6. Check out this two-year-old going all Blake Griffin on his playmate. Drew the foul, too!
7. Heartwarming story here, as a Rochester Hills (Mich.) eighth grader with DownRead More »from Falling lights, flying footballs: these are the best videos of the week