Sunday's rest day gives us the chance to take another look at who's looking good for the men's and women's crowns at the All England Club next weekend.
But a series of upsets has opened up some parts of the draw, and several of the underdogs have a good shot at a run to the semis.
1. (1) Roger Federer - in control and on course to reclaim his crown
2. (2) Andy Murray - another straight sets win for the home hero
3. (3) Andy Roddick - came through a tough fight
4. (4) Novak Djokovic - has looked solid but bigger tests await
5. (8) Lleyton Hewitt - former champ is fighting like his life depends on it
6. (NR) Ivo Karlovic - no one wants to face the huge serving Croatian
7. (NR) Tomas Berdych - finally looks ready to fulfill his Slam potential
8. (6) Tommy Haas - survived a two-day epic to reach round four
1. (1) Venus Williams - can she make it three in a row?
2. (2) Serena Williams - has been totally in control so far
3. (3) Victoria Azarenka - desperate for her first major
4. (4) Caroline Wozniacki - thoroughly comfortable on the London lawns
5. (6) Dinara Safina - far from convincing and struggling with serve
6. (8) Amelie Mauresmo - former champ is rediscovering her old form
7. (NR) Sabine Lisicki - new star has the game to go deep
8. (NR) Elena Dementieva - making solid progress and gaining confidence
- Roger Federer
- Andy Murray
- Lleyton Hewitt