Novak Djokovic hasn't lost a tennis match since early December. His 39-match winning streak includes a Davis Cup, Australian Open, four wins over the world No. 1 and a 37-match streak to start the 2011 season. Busted Racquet looks back at Djokovic's amazing streak in photographic form:
Davis Cup final, d. France
Australian Open, d. Andy Murray
Dubai, d. Roger Federer
Indian Wells, d. Rafael Nadal
Miami, d. Nadal
Belgrade, d. Feliciano Lopez
Madrid, d. Nadal
Rome, d. Nadal
1. Nole should probably shave his head more often if it's going to lead to winning streaks like this.
2. Belgrade could get trophy envy after looking at this montage. Madrid's trophy clearly won't have that problem.
3. The streak is getting all the attention this morning and rightfully so. Yet I still can't get over the fact that Djokovic defeated Nadal in the final of four of those tournaments and then Roger Federer and Andy Murray in others. Except for Belgrade, there haven't been any cakewalks during the streak.
4. That red hat was only worn in the United States. Probably a good idea to keep it that way. He looks like a Serbian Bart Simpson in the first picture.
5. Despite it all, Nadal is still the favorite in Paris. He currently is receiving 4/5 odds in Vegas compared to 11/8 for Djokovic.