The Minneapolis Star Tribune reports that Beasley was still wearing a boot on his right foot before the Wolves took on the Chicago Bulls Tuesday night, losing 111-100.
"The swelling has gone down a bit on the mid-foot sprain, but he still can't put any weight on the ball of his foot," the paper notes, "so he's probably not going to be ready anytime soon." It appears likely at the very least, the Star Tribune notes, that he'll miss the two-game road trip this weekend.
In the games he has played in, the 23-year-old ambidextrous Beasley is averaging 12.9 points, seven rebounds and an assist per game.
Other popular content on the Y! network:
• Michael Silver: Fired Hue Jackson says Raiders owner made decision
• After three tough seasons, Tom Crean living hoops dream at Indiana
• Video: Fans crash Mavericks' bench during NBA game
• Y! News: Vizio's new TV models nearly 6 feet across
- Sports & Recreation
- Health/Disease & Medical Conditions
- Michael Beasley
- Minnesota Timberwolves