1. U.S. bobsledder Johnny Quinn further highlighted a problem the international media keep tweeting about: faulty locks in Sochi hotels. The former NFL player was trapped in his bathroom post-shower, so he broke down the door:
2. Before the halfpipe competition, Shaun White's specialty, snowboarders complained about dangerous conditions -- strange by Winter Games standards. "It's the Olympics. It should be flawless," American Danny Davis said. "What a lame showcase of snowboarding, and what a lame way to treat the athletes."
3. Sochi boasts pampered playgrounds, including a spa where fish eat dead skin cells off your feet:
4. There's a beer fridge that can only be opened with a Canadian passport:
5. And the medals contain literal pieces of outer space:
More Winter Olympics coverage from Yahoo Sports:
- Sports & Recreation