• The Serbian Olympic officials who put 1,500 comped tickets up for sale and promised to falsify passports in order to get away with it?
• An Israeli swimmer who offered undercover reporters 22 prime tickets to the 100-meter final for more than $100,000?
• A boastful Greek official (are there any other kind?) who said he told Sebastian Coe to give him more tickets because there was high demand in Greece?
• That Coe actually believed there was high demand in Greece?
• An organizer for New York's failed Olympic bid who encouraged the reporters to engage in some fraud of their own?
• That official IOC policy allows a markup of 20 percent on tickets?
• That the IOC has threatened "strong sanctions" pending an investigation?
• This quote, from the aforementioned Serbian official as he lit a cigarette and discussed plans to sell the 1,500 seats? "You know this is not legal to do," he said. "Officially, I'm telling honestly, this is not according to rules . . . but we invest too much money and I don't care."
• Or that anyone, anywhere is surprised by any shady news that comes from the unscrupulously corrupt Olympic committees, both international and national?
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• A-Rod's record grand slam is the game-changing moment of the week
• Adrian Wojnarowski: NBA hoping to generate more revenue with World Cup of Basketball proposal
• Y! Games: Microsoft breaks tradition with a Microsoft Surface tablet
- Sports & Recreation
- Sebastian Coe
- Pat Forde