- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
New York Rangers goaltender Henrik Lundqvist's musical abilities are no secret. We saw his talents on display during a segment on HBO's 24/7 last season where he rocked out with tennis legend John McEnroe.
On Friday night, Lundqvist was back in New York preparing for the upcoming NHL season and celebrated by showing up on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" and sending the show to commercial break with a solo from Guns N' Roses' "Sweet Child o' Mine":
Like, come on, that alone should give King Henrik permanent placement on future Cosmo lists, right?
[Related: Play fantasy hockey on Yahoo! Sports]
Hopefully the NBC/NHL tie-ins continue. How about Patrick Kane and Patrick Sharp cameos on "Chicago Fire"? Or Ray Whitney on "Whitney"? Or what about Paul Bissonnette playing a marriage counselor on "Parenthood"?
Follow Sean Leahy on Twitter at @Sean_Leahy
Outside the Game from Yahoo! Sports:
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• Finally healthy, Sidney Crosby eager for NHL return
• Hilarious call on a high-school dunk (video)
• Hot-tempered Milton Bradley in big trouble now
• ThePostGame.com: Famous group of Redskins superfans calls it quits