• Time to swap out Tebow Time with Landeskog-sanity? [Getty Images]
Preview: Ottawa Senators at Winnipeg Jets, 8:30 p.m. ET. Losing to Nashville on Saturday really hurt the Jets' chance of sneaking into a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference as they currently sit six points out with seven games to go. The Senators try for their third win over Winnipeg this season as they try to keep a grasp on the No. 7 seed coming off an 8-4 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday night. Craig Anderson gets his second start after coming back from injury, which ends up being good timing, in a way, with Ben Bishop missing the next two weeks with a groin injury.
Preview: Dallas Stars at Calgary Flames, 9 p.m. ET. Things got a little chippy at the end of their game on Saturday afternoon and it was understandable as both teams are still fighting for their playoff lives. The Stars hold a slim lead atop the Pacific Division with three teams chasing them. Meanwhile, the Flames have dropped five straight and are three points out of eighth. Even running the table in their final six games won't be enough as Calgary needs to rely on the failure of those ahead of them and they know that.
Preview: Colorado Avalanche at San Jose Sharks, 10:30 p.m. ET. We'll finally get some separation tonight at the bottom of the West playoff pack. The Avs and Sharks are tied at 86 points, but San Jose has two games in hand, and Colorado hopes to improve on its 0-5-2 record at HP Pavilion in their last seven trips. Defenseman Erik Johnson will be back in the lineup for the Avs and
• Vancouver Canucks head coach Alain Vigneault confirmed that Daniel Sedin is suffering from a concussion. No timetable has been set on his return and Sedin will resume skating once he's symptom-free for seven days. [Province]
• Elliotte Friedman's always-excellent 30 Thoughts column this week. [CBC]
• Any time you reference the "sugar" episode of The Simpsons, you're going to get linked. Here's Sam Fels look at the highs and lows of the Chicago Blackhawks over the last week. [Second City Hockey]
• Looking at the Draft Lottery odds of the 29th-ranked Montreal Canadiens. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
• Finally, Petri Kontiola of Traktor scored this nifty little goal against Ak Bars last week during the KHL playoffs:
Puck Daddy Reader Comment of the Day: Daniel on the Bruins' commercial for their new digital entertainment network:
"Can someone nominate The Bear for the Lester Patrick Trophy?"
Would you tell The Bear no?
Bold Prediction: All six games will be won by the home team.
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Winnipeg Jets
- Ottawa Senators