Here are your Puck Previews: Spotlighting the key games in NHL action, news and views as well as general frivolity. Make sure to stop back here for the nightly Three Stars when the games are finished.
Preview: Dallas Stars at Washington Capitals, 7 p.m. EST. Going for their 14th straight win at Verizon Center, the Capitals enter tonight's game against the Stars on the verge of a third straight Southeast Division title, once again assuring themselves top three seed in the Eastern Conference. Dallas sits six points out of the eighth spot in the Western Conference and find themselves in the middle of a three-game losing streak. Marty Turco(notes) will be back in net for the Stars against Semyon Varlamov(notes), who's allowed 10 goals in his previous two starts.
Preview: Columbus Blue Jackets at Los Angeles Kings, 10:30 p.m. EST. Both teams come into tonight on losing streaks. The Kings are losers of their last two, while the Blue Jackets try to avoid dropping a fifth straight game.
In all three meetings to date between the teams this season, the home team has won out. New Kings forward Fredrik Modin(notes) faces his former teammates a week after being dealt to Hollywood. (Watch this game live on Y! Sports)
Check out previews and updated scores for all of today's games on the Y! Sports NHL scores and scheds page.
• Any decision on Matt Cooke(notes) from the NHL will come tomorrow at the earliest. Pittsburgh doesn't play until Thursday, so there's no rush for Colin Campbell to spin the "Wheel of Justice". [Globe & Mail]
• After offering a $10,000 reward for the return of Sidney Crosby's(notes) missing stick and glove used in the gold medal game, Reebok has set up an online tip center to help in the hunt. Got a hot lead? Better hurry as the reward is offered through March 31st. [Reebok Hockey]
• Hershey's Canada is now the official chocolate and candy of the NHL in Canada. To launch the partnership, former NHLer and Sportsnet talking head Nick Kypreos will unveil the 150 lbs. Hershey's Stanley Cup on Wednesday. [Canadian Business]
• USA Hockey has teamed up with MeiGray to offer game-used jerseys from men and women's international competitions. Jerseys will be up for bid at the NHL Auctions site beginning this week. [USA Hockey]
• E-Mac gives his take on Versus' new show that will attempt go up against SportsCenter. [Off Wing Opinion]
• Bourne on the difference a call up from the minor league makes in your wallet size. [Bourne's Blog]
"Said it long time ago. If Howard continues the way he has, he should be ROY. He'll have put up the same numbers as Mason did last year and he beat out Stamkos. To play this well on an injury depleted team like the wings have been up to now to me, makes up for his lack of shutouts as compared to Mason last year."
Bold Prediction: Columbus snaps their four game skid with a 3-2 shootout win over LA.