Here is the Puck Daddy Viewing Guide: Spotlighting five things to watch for during tonight's slate of games. Make sure to stop back here for the nightly Three Stars when the games are finished.
• • • • •
• • • • •
Five things to know about tonight's NHL games ...
1) Christian Folin's debut. About two weeks ago, the highly-touted defenseman left UMass-Lowell and signed with the Minnesota Wild after being chased by several teams. Minnesota has the first Wild Card spot locked up, and can take the chance of playing the 23-year-old without it impacting their place in the standings. He's not eligible for the playoff roster, so think of this as a preview for next season.
2) Win this one for Drew. The Leafs have made a commitment to winning and it comes at the 81st game of the season. Rookie goaltender Drew MacIntyre is making his first NHL start tonight, and Mason Raymond said the guys want to get him a win.
3) Speaking of the Leafs, this just came out. Please discuss among yourselves. Good or bad for Carlyle and Nonis?
— TorontoStar (@TorontoStar) April 10, 2014
4) Colorado can challenge for Central title. If the Blues lose and the Avs win, the Avs are in a tie with St. Louis for the Central Division title. Raise your hand if you saw that happening at the beginning of the season. LIARS!
5) And it begins... This has nothing to do with tonight's Kings game. Just another indicator how good the Kings-Sharks series will be from a social media perspective.
Fun fact: Tomas Hertl hasn't played since mid-December and still has more goals than Dustin Brown.
— Fear The Fin (@fearthefin) April 10, 2014
- Ice Hockey
- Sports & Recreation
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- San Jose Sharks
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers