Here is the Puck Daddy Viewing Guide: Spotlighting five things to watch for during tonight's slate of games. Make sure to stop back here for the nightly Three Stars when the games are finished.Create-a-Caption: "Margot Robbie attends the Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Rangers game at Madison Square Garden on December 12, 2013 in New York City." (Photo by James Devaney/FilmMagic)
• • •
• • •
Five things to know about tonight's NHL games ...
1. Cam Janssen Feels Orpik Should Have Fought. Asked about the Shawn Thornton incident, the Devils brawler said: "If Orpik would have just stepped up – all he had to do was grab and hold on, hold on to him – then everything would have quieted down. You stuck up for yourself. You knocked [Bruins forward Loui Eriksson] out. You stuck up for yourself. All of sudden it’s over. You fought. Boom."
2. 50 in 50? Alex Ovechkin continues his quest to become the first player since Brett Hull to score 50 goals in 50 games.
3. Torts Distrusts Kassian. The twins need a winger. John Tortorella would like it to be Zack Kassian, but just doesn't trust his game enough to make it Zack Kassian.
4. Hall On The Move? The Oilers moved Taylor Hall to the Mark Arcobello/Ales Hemsky line against the Bruins. Will he remain there?
5. Flyers Fans Paid. Not about tonight's games, but an interesting item. "Comcast Spectacor has agreed to pay $625,500 in vouchers to Philadelphia Flyers season ticket holders. The agreement settles a class-action lawsuit filed against the company by the ticket holders who said the team improperly excluded tickets from the 2012 Winter Classic from season ticket packages and required fans to pay more for the outdoor hockey game."
Bold Prediction: Jagr scores in OT to beat the Penguins.
- Ice Hockey
- Sports & Recreation
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Margot Robbie
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- New Jersey Devils
- Washington Capitals
- Vancouver Canucks
- New York Rangers
- Alex Ovechkin
- Edmonton Oilers
- John Tortorella
- Madison Square Garden