Here is the Puck Daddy Viewing Guide: Spotlighting five things to watch for during tonight's slate of games. Make sure to stop back here for the nightly Three Stars when the games are finished.Create-a-Caption: "Ice Hockey Player Henrik Lundqvist attends the FilmDistrict & Complex Media with The Cinema Society & Grey Goose screening of 'Oldboy' at AMC Lincoln Square Theater on November 11, 2013 in New York City."
• • •
Preview: Colorado Avalanche at Carolina Hurricanes, 7 p.m. ET
• • •
Five things to know about tonight's NHL games ...
1. Brodeur vs. Lundqvist. Martin Brodeur has back to back shutouts for the Devils. Henrik Lundqvist is backstopping a Rangers team that's won five of six. Should be a fun one at the Garden.
2. Life Without Stammer. It's the first game of the rest of the season for the Bolts, sans Steven Stamkos. The team expects to try and replace some of his points from within; hence, AHL scoring ace J.T. Brown gets the callup. Danny Briere returns for the Habs.
3. No Getzy For Ducks. Anaheim will be without Ryan Getzlaf for a second straight game with an upper body injury, as the Ducks try to set a franchise record for best record after 20 games.
4. Mr. Anderson? Robin Lehner won three games for the Senators and first star of the week honors. But he's back on the pine as Craig Anderson returns from injury. Said Lehner: "Hopefully one day I can be the starter here. I don't know if it's next year or three years from now, but [Anderson] is great."
5. Coyotes Vs. Blues. Solid Western Conference battle between the Yotes and the Blues tonight. How about the Coyotes being top 10 offensively but only having a goal differential of plus-4? On a Dave Tippett team?
Bold Prediction: The Hurricanes stun the Avalanche and win by two goals.
- Ice Hockey
- Sports & Recreation
- Henrik Lundqvist
- New York Rangers
- Anaheim Ducks
- New York Islanders
- New Jersey Devils
- Martin Brodeur
- Buffalo Sabres
- Nashville Predators