Here is the Puck Daddy Viewing Guide: Spotlighting five things to watch for during tonight's slate of games. Make sure to stop back here for the nightly Three Stars when the games are finished.
• • • • •
• • • • •
Five things to know about tonight's NHL games ...
1. Habs lit fire under Flyers. On Dec. 12, the Flyers beat the Canadiens 2-1, which helped their current turnaround that's put them into a playoff spot. Since that win, Philadelphia has gone 9-2-1
2. Parros could return.. After suffering two concussions and not having played since Dec. 14, George Parros will be a game-time decision tonight against the Flyers. He told reporters this morning that he's finally cleared to play.
3. Carcillo will face former mates. Dan Carcillo was acquired by the Rangers on Saturday and his first game for his new club will be tonight against the Blackhawks. According to Andrew Gross, Carcillo will be in for the scratched J.T. Miller.
4. Captain's back for Sens. Jason Spezza has joined the Senators on their four-game road trip after being out since Dec. 27 and was centering a line with Colin Greening and Mark Stone at the morning skate.
5. O'Reilly out with hug-related injury. As we showed you on Tuesday, Ryan O'Reilly was injured during a celebratory hockey hug on Sunday night. That sore shoulder will cost him at least tonight's game against Ottawa.
Bold Prediction: Spezza nets the game winner and the Sens leave Colorado with a 4-3 win.
- Ice Hockey
- Sports & Recreation
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Chicago Blackhawks
- New York Rangers
- Montreal Canadiens
- Vancouver Canucks
- Ottawa Senators
- Henrik Sedin
- George Parros
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Colorado Avalanche