Here is the Puck Daddy Viewing Guide: Spotlighting five things to watch for during tonight's slate of games. Make sure to stop back here for the nightly Three Stars when the games are finished.
• • • • • •
• • • • • •
Five things to know about tonight's NHL games ...
1) Who can clinch tonight?. The New York Rangers are off, but they can still qualify for the Stanley Cup Playoffs if the Devils fall to the Flames in any fashion.
2) What does Peter DeBoer think about scoreboard watching? Via NJ.com: “I liken it to watching a car accident. You don’t want to look, but you have no choice.”
3) Wild inch closer to playoffs. Their magic number for a playoff spot is three points. To clinch the first Western Conference wildcard is four points.
4) Teemu says goodbye to Vancouver. The Finnish Flash plays his final game against the Canucks in Vancouver. Said Zack Kassian on Selanne's ability to play until his early 40s: “I don’t think my hips will work when I’m 40. Pretty amazing what he’s doing.”
5) John Gibson makes NHL debut. The highly-touted Ducks goalie prospect / American hero will be in net tonight against the Canucks.
Bold Predictions: The Rangers will have to wait to clinch as the Devils beat the Flames...in a shootout!
- Ice Hockey
- Sports & Recreation
- Vancouver Canucks
- Anaheim Ducks
- New Jersey Devils
- Calgary Flames
- Los Angeles Kings