There are certain inalienable truths in hockey. Ice is cold. Skates are sharp. And Pavel Datsyuk is a [expletive] magician.
Via TSN’s SportsCentre, these were deemed the Top 10 Pavel Datsyuk goals of all-time, which is a bit like trying to narrow down the 10 best entrees ever served by Thomas Keller.
A few thoughts:
• Datsyuk owns the Nashville Predators. Just owns’em.
• We’re not sure what's more embarrassing for the goaltender on No. 1: that he got completely bamboozled, or that it happened in a Mooterus jersey.
• We’re sure that this video was in no way a response to Glenn Healy’s claim that Datsyuk doesn’t have “god-blessed talent” on rival CBC. Nope. No way.
Related coverage on Yahoo! Sports:
• Coach Alain Vigneault fired by Vancouver Canucks
• Senators coach Paul MacLean takes light approach with young team
• Brad Richards was a postseason disaster for the Rangers
- Ice Hockey
- Pavel Datsyuk
- Nashville Predators