It's a special time Thursday edition of Marek vs. Wyshynski beginning at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT, and we're talking about the following and more:
Special Guest Stars: Travis Hughes of Broad Street Hockey joins us to talk about the hunt for those Philadelphia Flyers fans who beat up a Rangers fan/war vet; Andy Strickland of True Hockey joins us to talk about the St. Louis Blues and their sale.
• In which Marek and Wysh discuss the Krys Barch "banana peel" suspension.
• Suspensions to Carcillo and Bourque; the Tortorella fine.
• The Anaheim Ducks say everything must go! (Save for Teemu and Saku.)
• Shea Weber and the media.
• Puck Headlines and Talking Points
Question of the Day: "Should the NHL be in the business of suspending players for language on the ice?"
"Marek vs. Wyshynski" is a daily hockey radio program featuring Jeff Marek, on-air personality and columnist for Sportsnet, and Greg Wyshynski, your humble editor from Yahoo! Sports' Puck Daddy blog. We'll be speaking to the most interesting people in hockey, from Hall of Famers to beat writers to bloggers. We'll be debating the hottest topics in the NHL and beyond.
Click here for the Sportsnet live stream or click the play button above!
Click here to download podcasts from the show each day Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes or Feedburner.
- Sports & Recreation/Ice Hockey
- Arts & Entertainment/Media
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Anaheim Ducks