Getty ImagesHere are your Puck Previews: Spotlighting the key games in NHL action, news and views as well as general frivolity. Make sure to stop back here for the nightly Three Stars when the games are finished.
Preview: New Jersey Devils at Los Angeles Kings, 8 p.m. ET. (Kings lead series 3-2). The Kings will try for a third time to win their first Stanley Cup after dropping Games 4 and 5 while scoring a total of two goals in those games. Both teams will not make any changes to their lineup. Kings captain is quite confident that tonight is the night.
• Today's Marek vs. Wyshynski podcast.
• Nick Cotsonika on the Devils taking things game by game. [Y!]
• Michael Farber on the LA Kings: "A championship would make the Kings not a team for the ages but a team for their age, an era when all voices seem to resonate with equal force and the inclusive nature of modern playoffs helps sports regress to the mean. Not every man is a king, of course, but the Kings are everyman, a reminder that the first step in winning a lottery is actually buying a ticket.
• Cam girl Taylor Stevens will be back behind the Devils bench tonight. In case you were looking for some related prop bets: "Will Game 6 finish O-O at the end of regulation time?" [Bet on Hockey]
• The story of how one rec players' death help saved the life of another. [Omaha World Herald]
Puck Buddy Comment of the Day: "Joel" in response to kids taunting bears with hockey sticks:
"But can you use a hockey stick to shampoo a baby bear?"
Only Jeff Marek would know the answer.
Bold prediction: New Jersey forces Game 7 with a 3-2 victory.