Here are your Puck Headlines: A glorious collection of news and views collected from the greatest blogosphere in sports and the few, the proud, the mainstream hockey media.
One of the coolest gifts I've ever received. Courtesy of my family. pic.twitter.com/TpHipBKIbx— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) June 3, 2014
• Houston Texans’ defense end J.J. Watt: big Mighty Ducks fan.
• Meanwhile, Hemsky has helped the Czech Republic advance to the quarterfinals in the IIHF World Inline Championships. [IIHF]
• When do NHL coaches usually get fired and what kind of affect does it lead to? [Five Thirty Eight]
• Marek Zidlicky has re-signed with the New Jersey Devils for one year, $4 million. [Devils]
• An Arizona PR firm, which was hired by the Phoenix Coyotes to help defeat the 2013 referendum, is suing the team for allegedly reneging on the deal. [AZ Republic]
• What should new Washington Capitals GM Brian MacLellan’s toughest task be? Improving the defense. [Japers’ Rink]
• What 10 players on your fantasy hockey team should you sell high on right now. [Dobber Hockey]
• The AHL’s Calder Cup Final is set and will be contested by the Texas Stars and St. John’s IceCaps. [AHL]
• Please welcome Minnesota Wild blog Wild Puck Banter 2.0 back to the hockey. [Wild Puck Banter 2.0]
• Finally, here’s the NHL.com trailer for the 2014 Stanley Cup Final: