- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
What other player could inspire an absurd tattoo like this one, which appeared on Reddit this week?
Oh, how stupid is this stupid, stupid tattoo? Let us count the ways:
1. A Boston Bruins fan put a Montreal Canadiens logo on their body.
2. A Boston Bruins fan sought to commemorate a moment that was widely criticized as the nadir of sportsmanship in the series, before Milan Lucic threatened to murder everyone on the handshake line.
3. A Boston Bruins fan sought to commemorate a moment from a series that they lost, in spectacular fashion, to their archrivals on home ice.
4. P.K. Subban does not, as Eyes On The Prize notes, wear “a Wayne Gretzky Jofa helmet from 1986.”
5. Based on the amount of water, it’s possible the bottle was hooked up to a back deck power washer.
6. Shawn Thornton appears to have a lovely manicure. Is that carnation?
7. A Boston Bruins fan got a tattoo that commemorates an incident that will have faded from memory by, oh, let's see, September.
In fairness, this tattoo may in fact be a companion piece to other works of art on the fan’s body, including a large Mike Milbury wielding a shoe on their other leg; Milan Lucic nutting a Detroit Red Wing on their bicep; and Brad Marchand defecating on Daniel Sedin’s head on their upper thigh.