"Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" has been in Indianapolis for Super Bowl week, and Tracy Morgan dropped by Wednesday night. The segment was surprisingly football-centric, including things about Tony Dorsett, Drew Pearson and Tom Brady that I did not know.
Here. Let's learn together.
So, just to recap, here's what we learned about the NFL in a four-minute segment of Tracy Morgan on Jimmy Fallon's show:
• Tom Brady went to "special ed school" with Tracy Morgan.
• On the short bus, Tom Brady wore a crash helmet and spit on the windows, but it was OK, because Tracy's boy Sharkey was there to protect his Justin Beaver hair.
• Tony Dorsett is Tracy Morgan's biological father.
• Unless you believe Tracy's aunt, who believes it was really Drew Pearson (and who could say no to that mustache?).
• Drew Pearson also drove a white van, out of the back of which he sold fish.
• Tracy likes the Giants to win the Super Bowl.
That's more informative than an episode of "Edge NFL Matchup."