1. And so it was that Tim Tebow went to the Bronx and Dwyane Wade went with him. They sat in a row behind the dugout of Gabriel and Michael's favorite team and watched the Yankees of New York.
2. Happy were they.
3. Some time later, the video screen showed Dwyane. The crowd booed. But when he held his Yankees cap aloft, they cheered.
4. Before long, they showed Tebow on the great screen of the colossus and the multitudes showered boos unto him. But a few cheered, according to the scriptures.
5. Yet he that was booed smiled. He thought, "Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."
6. And David* said, "This is Giants territory" in regards to the New York Jets backup.
* Yankees reliever David Robertson
7. And Tebow was silent on the matter.