The Arizona Cardinals haven't given their fans many reasons to be merry in 2012. They are 5-10, and suffered a home loss to the Chicago Bears on Sunday. But Sam Acho went out of his way to make a young fan smile just before Christmas. Acho handed his glove to a kid in the stands wearing a Cardinals jersey, who then became the happiest Cardinals fan in University of Phoenix Stadium.
No offense to Mr. Kringle, who will soon start his rounds, but I doubt Santa Claus could give this young man anything better than what Acho did.
Popular NFL video on Yahoo! Sports:
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• Drew Brees can help clean up Saints' salary cap mess in 2013
• NYC DJs trolled Kris Humphries with Kanye West songs
• Baylor RB Lache Seastrunk: 'I'm going to win the Heisman'
• Y! Finance: Ways you're wasting money
- Sports & Recreation
- Arts & Entertainment
- Sam Acho
- Chicago Bears
- University of Phoenix Stadium