In: Jets, Broncos, Dolphins, Packers
Out: Colts, Chargers, Ravens, Bears
• The last NFC Wildcard came down to a choice between the Redskins, Cowboys, and Falcons, and I really wanted to go with the Falcons. Unfortunately, the remainder of their schedule is not as friendly as that of the Redskins or Cowboys.
• And yes, Cowboys, I know you just beat the Redskins, but I don't trust you. Not even a little bit. Some other huge mental breakdown is coming.
• I finally had to give the Jets the nod. I don't feel great about it, but this late in the season, if you've got an outright division lead, it's hard to pick against you. That said, they play Tennessee this week, so their outright lead could be evaporating quickly.
• I had to put Denver in, too, sadly. Unless they flop miserably the rest of the way, San Diego's going to have to be near-perfect to catch them, and if there's one thing San Diego isn't near, it's perfect. Their schedule isn't the friendliest in the league, either.
• If you'd have told me in Week Five that I'd have three AFC East teams in the playoffs and none of them would be the Bills, I'm not sure I'd have believed you.