• 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., MTV: Jersey Shore marathon.
• 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m., USA: Law & Order SVU marathon.
• Noon to 6:00 p.m., Discovery: MythBusters marathon.
• Noon - Midnight, TNT: Law & Order marathon.
• 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m., Spike: CSI: Crime Scene marathon.
• 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m., Animal Planet. Puppy Bowl VI. There will not be anything this cute on television for another 365 days. Soak it up.
• 5:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m., VS. World Extreme Cagefighting.
• 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m., Syfy. Ghost Hunters marathon.
Capitalizing on a day you've dedicated entirely to watching sports on TV:
• 10:30 a.m., Comedy Central: Movie. Major League.
• 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., ESPN. Sunday NFL Countdown.
• Noon, CBS: Road to the Super Bowl. The pregame show before the pregame show before the pregame show.
• Noon, NBC: NHL Hockey. Pittsburgh Penguins @ Washington Capitals.
• 1:00 p.m., CBS. Phil Simms All-Iron Team.
• 2:00, CBS. The Super Bowl Today. Super Bowl XLIV's official pregame show. Four and a half hours of pre-game show. There's nothing at all unreasonable about that.
• 2:00, ESPN: PBA Bowling. Chris Paul Celebrity Invitational.
• 2:30, ABC. NBA Basketball. Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics.
• 2:30, NBC: PGA Tour. Northern Trust Open, Final Round. If you're a golf fan, you may also want to know that Callaway's sponsoring the 5:00 - 5:30 portion of the pre-game show on CBS to introduce their 2010 "Diablo Edge" product line.
• 6:00, ESPN: 30 for 30. The U.
• 8:00, ESPN. 30 for 30. Muhammad and Larry.
• 5:45, HBO: Movie. Temple Grandin.
• 6:30, NFL Network. NFL GameDay StatZone.
• 6:00, ESPN2. 2009 World Series of Poker.
• 9:oo, ESPN. Mike Tyson's Greatest Hits, Volume II. If you've got a bunch of guys around, and the game turns into a blowout ... there's nothing better than a collection of Mike Tyson knockouts. An excellent choice here by ESPN.
• 7:00 - 11:00, NBC. The Biggest Loser.
• 7:00, TBS. Movie: Titanic. Strictly for the ladies. If anyone's considering changing the channel during the game as a prank, TBS just made itself a prime choice.
• 10:00, CBS. Undercover Boss. Waste Management. It's always interesting to see what the network chooses to use after their lead-in audience of 100 million people. CBS is going with their new show "Undercover Boss" where rich people lower themselves to do normal things.
• 10:30, ESPN. NFL Primetime.