• Although their protest was as important as Occupy Wall Street, fans were unable to successfully petition the NFL to bounce Nickelback out of Detroit's Thanksgiving halftime show. Nice try, though, fellas. Maybe Nickelback will become really awesome by then.
But probably not.
• Plaxico Burress is so intent on not saying anything controversial that he won't even mention Eli Manning's name.
• Jason Babin of the Eagles is accusing the Bears of a cheap shot with an intent to injure.
• Tony Sparano's approval skyrocketed with his lone win on Sunday. He is now more popular than Raheem Morris, Andy Reid and Pete Carroll. He's 1-7 now.
• Tony Romo is convinced that his broken rib is healed. He does have the sniffles, though.
•Real talk from Leslie Frazier: "Our goal is to squelch the talk of an undefeated season after Monday night. But it can grow to the point where you lose sight of what your goal is, which is to get to the Super Bowl and win the Super Bowl."