Andrew Luck just got his best buddy back. (Getty Images)
33: St. Louis Rams -- Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian State -- Sam Bradford gets a big target with the ability to get downfield, and game tape that belies his small-school status. Some fundamental concerns in transitioning to the NFL, but given the receivers the Rams had last year, just about anything is an upgrade.
34: Indianapolis Colts -- Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford -- Well, who didn't expect this when Fleener dropped out of the first round? The Colts have a lot of rebuilding to do, but this is a great start -- Fleener was Andrew Luck's best red zone target, and he'll perform that function in Bruce Arians' offense. Imagine Heath Miller with more speed, and you'll get the idea.
35: Baltimore Ravens -- Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama -- Baltimore let the draft come to them, and boy, were they rewarded. Put Upshaw on the other side of Terrell Suggs, give him a post-graduate degree from Ball So Hard U., and you could have a 10-sack player with the ability to line out to more of a traditional OLB role in nickel fronts. Right place, right time.
[Yahoo! Sports Shop: Buy NFL player T-shirts and team gear]
36. Denver Broncos -- Derek Wolfe, DT, Cincinnati -- The Broncos have a real need for interior beef, and Wolfe is a natural fit for the hybrid fronts put forth by John Fox and Jack Del Rio. A great fit for any team looking to move their tackles from run-stopping to gap-filling so that Elvin Dumervil and Vin Miller can do their collective thing.
37. Cleveland Browns -- Mitchell Schwartz, OT, Cal -- A surprise pick this high with Stanford's Jonathan Martin on the board, but Schwartz is a fundamentally correct player and a natural right tackle -- more a run-mauler than a pure pass-pro guy. A good fit with Trent Richardson as the offense's main man, and a nice bookend with Joe Thomas on the edge.
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• Video: Predictions on who will win the 2012 NBA championship
• Explosive sports feuds: Who hasn't been able to keep their cool recently?
• LPGA star Lexi Thompson makes special ask to servicemen for from date
- Sports & Recreation
- American Football
- Coby Fleener
- Indianapolis Colts