- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
With as many touchdowns as West Virginia has been scoring this season — 29 at the time of this post — one would think the Mountaineers would have celebrations down to a science.
Not so much.
After receiver Tavon Austin scored a 45-yard touchdown early in the third quarter against Baylor, he attempted to chest bump a teammate. Unfortunately, the jump was ill-timed, he missed and ended up on the ground in the back of the end zone. Austin did play it off well with a commando roll to a crowd point. West Virginia players are cool like that.
Perhaps the Mountaineers have just scored too much and their legs were too weary for a proper touchdown celebration. Yeah, sure, we'll go with that.
NFL on Yahoo! Sports:
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• Rasheed Wallace returning to NBA
• Homer Bailey's no-hitter ties record
• Nicholas J. Cotsonika: Collusion question goes to the heart of NHL lockout
• Y! News: Loaded gun gets through TSA