Wichita State's Carl Hall cut down the nets on Saturday, busting a lot of brackets in the process. (AP)
Q: What do you get when the 2013 Final Four features one No. 1 seed in Louisville, a pair of No. 4s in Syracuse and Michigan and an upset-minded No. 9 in Wichita State?
A: A trail of bracket carnage that has resulted in just nine people correctly picking all four teams for Yahoo! Sports' Tourney Pick'Em Contest. Yes, that's from from an original entrant pool that totaled well over three million optimistic folks just over two weeks ago.
And here are some other pertinent stats. How many Final Four teams did you pick correctly?
· Only 10,574 (0.3%) brackets have 3 of 4 Final Four teams correct
· 277,900 (8.9%) brackets have 2 of 4 Final Four teams correct
· 1,807,344 (58.0%) brackets have 1 of 4 Final Four teams correct
· 1,018,795 (32.7%) brackets have 0 of 4 Final Four teams correct
Pick distribution of champion teams (among all brackets):
• Louisville 28.5%
• Michigan 1.9%
• Syracuse 1.1%
• Wichita State 0.017%
Memorable Moments from Yahoo! Sports:
Other popular content on Yahoo! Sports:
• Gruesome injury mars Louisville-Duke regional final
• Source: Cards closing in on deal for Carson Palmer
• Has Johnny Manziel made it harder for young players to win Heisman?
• Fantasy MLB players we love to hate | Join a league today!
- Sports & Recreation
- Wichita State