We're aware that the Utah Jazz have been pulling this stunt at just about every home game over the last half-decade or so, and that it usually results in some poor sap being either skated into and nailed with a giant cake by the team's mascot, or ... well, this response from the rafters.
(So, does every third bro that attends an NBA game have to sport a beard these days? Geesh.)
Jazz fans? It's been years. If you see a giant bear wearing a Jazz jersey and holding a cake? You're probably going to end up with cake in your lap. There's a reason this "accident" was filmed and uploaded by the team's official YouTube feed. Grow wise, friends, and enjoy the frosting.
Other popular content on the Y! network:
• ThePostGame: Big-time sports agent details his downfall
• New Jacksonville Jaguars owner takes shot at poor NFL fans
• Tight NBA schedule causing injuries; just ask Dwyane Wade
• Shine: How well behaved are your kids?
- Sports & Recreation
- Sports & Recreation/Basketball
- Utah Jazz