Jon Dore is hilarious. Of this, there is no question. Through his various television shows, stand-up routines and podcast appearances, he's consistently brought a dry wit that we can fully get behind. A bearded wit, as well. A lot of people are doing that these days.
And this remote piece, shot for "Conan," is an example of such:
You have to appreciate anyone that boasts the smarts enough to understand that the NBA owners locked out their players last year (that this wasn't a "strike,") while boasting the temerity to ask a 9-year-old if he's a Communist. And Micah? The kid who kept talking about "restricted players"? He could teach extension-happy NBA GMs a thing or 14.
Other popular content on the Y! network:
• Dr. Saturday: Penn State explains why it fired Joe Paterno
• ThePostGame: Troy Polamalu gets out of $10,000 phone bill
• Weekend Watch: Indiana goes for Ohio State hoops sweep
• Y! Autos: Hits, misses in Detroit Auto Show
- Sports & Recreation
- Sports & Recreation/Basketball