NBA dorks both recently acquired and long-time-ago brought in can always seem to agree on one thing: NBA champion ring ceremonies are the absolute best. Whether you're giving a little cry over (barely) San Antonio Spurs forward Jerome Kersey taking to his ring in November of 1999 or watching Jason Terry JET-ing his way toward the hardware in late January of 2012 ... well, did you see Jason Terry get his ring on Wednesday night?
If not, please do. Along with Dirk Nowitzki, Shawn Marion, Jason Kidd, Peja Stojakovic, Brian Cardinal, and all manner of veterans who more than deserved this honor. Bite your lip, and enjoy what those Dallas Mavericks have earned.
(Via the Dallas Mavericks, 2011 NBA champions, themselves):
Cry every time. It's OK.
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• Why is U.S. Senate candidate Craig James the most hated man in West Texas?
• The maturing Kansas City Royals coulda been contenders but they're not
• Video: The best and worst of the recent NFL coaching moves
• Last-minute jackpot winner stirs suspicion
- Sports & Recreation
- Sports & Recreation/Basketball
- San Antonio Spurs
- Jason Terry
- Jason Kidd
- Dallas Mavericks
- Peja Stojakovic
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jerome Kersey