Ty Dillon joined his brother Austin as a winner in the Camping World Truck Series when he passed and pulled away from Kyle Busch with six laps remaining during Friday night's Jeff Foxworthy's Grit Chips 200.
(Yes, it truly was the Jeff Foxworthy's Grit Chips 200. Sometimes race sponsorships are a match made in heaven, aren't they?)
Anyway, it was Busch's first start in the Camping World Truck Series this season, and he led eight times for 75 laps. But soon after Dillon got by him on the inside for the race-winning pass, his truck got loose while he was in the high line and he scraped the wall.
Other popular content on the Yahoo! network:
• Arizona Cardinals announce that John Skelton will be their Week 1 starter
• Pat Forde: Lane Kiffin is college football's most interesting man — and one of its most loathed
• Charlie Brenneman shows he's still a true MMA pro
• Y! Homes: Beware the remodeling demons that await homeowners
- Sports & Recreation
- Motor Racing
- Jeff Foxworthy
- Kyle Busch
- Ty Dillon
- Camping World Truck Series