Wow. This is one heck of a wreck, featuring driver Harry Kleinjan absolutely trashing a Porsche 964. Best part of this is the pyramid effect, how it gets better and better with every passing second:
• The tires smoking as the driver realizes what's about to happen.
• The car hits the barrier.
• The tires rip off.
• The car vaults over the barrier.
• The car flips.
• The car ends up roof-first in the canal.
• The bro on the bank who stops texting only for a moment, then returns to texting.
As the YouTube comments tell us, "Heftige crash van Harry Kleinjan met de Porsche op kp4 van de short rally tijdens de Hellendoorn rally, Rijder en navigator kwamen er ongeschonden vanaf." I have absolutely no idea what that means, but then, the video's pretty self-explanatory, right?
Apparently the throttle stuck, causing the accident. Amazingly, neither Kleinjan nor his navigator, Bart den Hartog, were hurt. You can actually see Kleinjan moving in the video below.
- Porsche 964