• The passing of Dan Wheldon leaves us with so many questions, so few answers.
• In the wake of Wheldon's death, Jimmie Johnson said IndyCar doesn't belong on certain ovals, and he got plenty of (unjustified) grief for his comments.
• Which NASCAR drivers could star in a remake of "The Breakfast Club"?
• Holy sweet heaven, look at the size of the burger Joey Logano tried (and, alas, failed) to eat on "Man Vs. Food Nation."
• Jeff Gordon is getting part of Interstate 85 named after him. It's going to start out spectacularly well and then finish a lot rockier than you'd expect.
• Finally, don't share this video of the world's greatest Hot Wheels track with your kids. They'll expect you to make it.
- Jimmie Johnson
- Kyle Busch