Rounding up some links for your week to keep you up with what's new in the NASCAR world. Enjoy, and feel free to hold court in the comments below.
• This is kind of cool: a look back at the 2006 NASCAR rookie class, which featured sprightly youngsters like Clint Bowyer, Denny Hamlin and Martin Truex Jr. Guess who the predicted big gun of the field was? [Athlon Sports]
• As good as the season-ending Chase was, the fact that three recent race winners in David Reutimann, Brian Vickers and David Ragan are still seeking rides means the sport's not out of its woods yet. [Scene Daily]
• Kevin Harvick is already ready to start 2012, and based on how close he's come to the Cup the last two years, you can't really blame him. But will a new crew chief give him better results? [Speed]
• Your guide to Champions' Week online and TV broadcast info. Get those tuxes ready! [The Daly Planet]
• For all of us who thought the Busch brothers were going to change and become more "mature," guess what? Joke's on us. [ESPN.com]
• A classic Dale Earnhardt-lecturing-Dale Earnhardt Jr. photo. Where did that Earnhardt swagger get its start? [LOLRacepics]