Rounding up a few of the week's best stories that didn't quite get the full-post treatment...
• Check out the new look for Kyle Busch's Interstate Batteries Toyota in both the Sprint and Nationwide series. Wow, you're going to be able to see that one from orbit. [Catchfence]
• And here it is ... the first comparison of Trevor Bayne to Tim Tebow. Ouch. [Yahoo! Sports]
• The finest moment at Phoenix International Raceway? When Jeff Gordon tied Dale Earnhardt for 76 Cup-level wins. [Phoenix Business Journal]
• Even so, the city of Avondale, Ariz. has named a new street Dale Earnhardt Drive. No, it doesn't go round and round in circles. [KPHO]
• Some clown in the media didn't clap during the end of the Daytona 500. Here's his explanation why. [JayBusbee.com]
Got a link or tip? Hit us up at email@example.com or on Twitter at @jaybusbee. Get to it!