Rounding up some links for your weekend to keep you up with what's new in the NASCAR world. Enjoy, and feel free to hold court in the comments below.
• Impressive story of Ray Evernham pledging $1 million to the Ronald McDonald House in Charlotte. [Scene Daily]
• Mario Lopez is the honorary chairman of the season-ending race? Huh. Whatever works, I guess. [Catchfence]
• So it looks like Hendrick's era of dominance is about to come to an end. But what if Tony Stewart happens to win ... ? [Racin' Today]
• Pretty fascinating story about a guy who may have found one of Ayrton Senna's old F1 cars in a Utah attic. [Jalopnik]
• You really should read pretty much everything ESPN's Ed Hinton writes. Here's his take on Richard Childress. [ESPN.com]
• Michael Schumacher said that deaths in motorsports are "fate," not necessarily design failure. [AP via Yahoo! Sports]