• A few drivers in a predominantly Republican-leaning sport decided not to visit a Democratic president in the White House, and political chaos ensued. Who'd've thunk it?
• If UPS is jumping to Carl Edwards' 99 Ford, it's news to him.
• Mark Martin driving in a Stewart-Haas ride in 2012? It'll happen if there's money. Break open those piggy banks, Martin fans!
• Not NASCAR, but great nonetheless: the new documentary "Senna" is a can't-miss.
• Fishing at Bristol? Yep, it happened. Scary, huh?
- Carl Edwards