Did you miss a day or two of the Marbles this week? No sweat, we've got you covered. Here's what was happening as we approached the start of the Chase:
• Kevin Harvick visited Virginia Tech's football team, but apparently nobody was put into any walls. Shame.
• So with Richard Petty Motorsports out of the mix, where might Clint Bowyer end up? Michael Waltrip Racing, or perhaps even back at Richard Childress Racing?
• Did Paul Menard spin on team orders? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ... and we're not talking about Carl Edwards' sponsor.
• Hey, Travis Kvapil is talking with us on a regular basis now! Ask him questions about whatever! Like if you can borrow ten bucks!
• Great news: Chase races will now be online. Useful when sneaking a smartphone into those poorly-scheduled weddings or funerals.
• Rocket-powered school bus? Rocket-powered school bus.
• What were the best moments of the 2011 season? We had our say right here. What's yours?
• "Now, whatever you do with my $1.5 million Ferrari, don't put it in the water ... OH NOOOOOO!!!!"