UFC 152 is ready to go after weigh-ins on Friday afternoon in Toronto. Both title fights are official. UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones came in under weight, as did his challenger, former middleweight contender Vitor Belfort. Joseph Benavidez also came in underweight, and Demetrious Johnson, who will fight Benavidez for the inaugural UFC flyweight belt, weighed in at exactly 125 lbs.
The weigh-ins were not without excitement. Jones was booed by the Toronto crowd as he was interviewed by UFC commentator Joe Rogan. Charles Oliveira did not make weight on his first try. Michael Bisping and Brian Stann's face-off forced UFC president Dana White to step in before their fight started a day early.
Here are complete results, thanks to MMA Junkie.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
• Champ Jon Jones (204.6) vs. Vitor Belfort (204.2)
• Joseph Benavidez (124.4) vs. Demetrious Johnson (125)
• Michael Bisping (185.6) vs. Brian Stann (185.4)
• Matt Hamill (205.6) vs. Roger Hollett (203.6)
• Charles Oliveira (146.4)* vs. Cub Swanson (145.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX)
• Vinny Magalhaes (204.8) vs. Igor Pokrajac (205)
• Evan Dunham (155) vs. T.J. Grant (154.6)
• Lance Benoist (170.4) vs. Sean Pierson (169.4)
• Marcus Brimage (145.4) vs. Jim Hettes (145.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
• Seth Baczynski (171) vs. Simeon Thoresen (170.4)
• Mitch Gagnon (135) vs. Walel Watson (135.2)
• Charlie Brenneman (170.8) vs. Kyle Noke (170.4)
* - Oliveira missed weight by four-tenths of a pound on the first try. He was able to cut down to 146.2. He will not be fined as Swanson agreed to fight.
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Martial Arts
- Joseph Benavidez
- Vitor Belfort
- Jon Jones
- Michael Bisping
- Charles Oliveira
- Demetrious Johnson
- Brian Stann