Beware the raw beef. Diego Sanchez was pretty much dominated through three rounds at UFC 171 Saturday and lost a unanimous decision to Myles Jury. Sanchez may have looked like his normal, mean-mugging and aggressive self to fans, but he revealed through twitter that he was far from 100%, as well as why.
This ranks right up there with Sanchez' Ultimate Fighter 1 season-mate Stephan Bonnar getting food poisoning after not washing vegetables he then ate and becoming sick to his stomach during his fight against Sam Hoger nearly nine years ago. Those of you well-acquainted with stomach sickness, which type of food poisoning would be worse - the raw beef kind or the unwashed veggies kind?
Let us know in the comments section.
We remember Bonnar telling us it was all he could do to control his innards during his fight, much less win the bout. "Robocop" learned to always wash his vegetables afterwards.
We're betting "The Nightmare" will stay away from raw meat-based meals for some time as well.
- Sports & Recreation
- Diego Sanchez
- Food poisoning