Those of you who use Instagram have probably encountered Throwback Thursday, where people post "old" pictures of themselves. Most of the time, though, the pictures are two or three years old. Hardly throwback.
We couldn't help but look at young Tulo — with the pose, the tie, the smile — and see a child star. Face it, the kid was ready for primetime before he was ready for the big leagues. So let's see how he compares to five other young mulleted stars you might remember.
1. Zachery Ty Bryan aka Brad from "Home Improvement"
2. David Faustino aka Bud Bundy from "Married with Children"
3. Danny Cooksey aka Budnick from "Salute Your Shorts"
4. Bryton James aka Little Richie from "Family Matters," with the perm-mullet
5. Here's Tulo again for easy comparison
So who do you think has the most impressive kid mullet? As baseball fans, we'd like to give the nod to Tulowitzki, but Zachery Ty Bryan is the king of kid mullets with Budnick a close second. Feel free to argue below if we've offended your mullet sensibilities.
Baseball video from Yahoo! Sports:
- Arts & Entertainment
- Sports & Recreation
- Troy Tulowitzki
- Zachery Ty Bryan
- Colorado Rockies