Ten quick links to start your day ...
1. Yovani Gallardo is going in Game 1 for the Brewers. Or maybe it's just CC Sabathia in a Gallardo jersey. I don't know and won't until I can sneak a peek at the size tags. Tell you what, though? Gallardo's matchup against Cole Hamels has the potential to be a good one. [Brewers Blog]
2. The Rays rounded up some fans for a rally. [The Heater]
3. It's here! The ceremonial first Steve Bartman story of the postseason! Break out those "He wasn't the only one going for the ball!" and "Alex Gonzalez is at fault, too!" lines like you're the first one ever to use them! [Wrigleyville 23]
5. Infidel! The Philadelphia Inquirer has a secret Brewers operative on staff. [The Fightins']
9. Our boy Ian was subjected to one more day of the Tigers kicking him in the groin. Thankfully he can now move his entire focus to the Lions and Michigan football. (Er?) [Bless You Boys]
To submit a link for TOTO consideration, email 'Duk at email@example.com