While Sanabia awaits his fate, if he's waiting, let's give him a nickname. Any one of these 10 would do:
10. Alex Salivia: Sanabia's name lends itself perfectly to our game.
9. Oscar Spitorius: It's not baseball, but it's too good to go unused.
8. Rob Dribble: Can strike the grandstand with a mouth projectile from 400 feet away.
7. Hakan Loogey: Or go with "Hawk Harrelson" to keep hockey out of it.
6. Spew Burdette: Spahn and Sain and you don't want to pray for this kind of rain.
5. Drip Sewell: Threw a famous "esophagus pitch" to Ted Williams.
4. Dave Phlegmanczyk: Blue Jays, represent! (Would also make a good "Garbage Pail Kid," while we're at it.)
3. Squirt Schilling: Ickiest-sounding of them all?
2. Larry Frothschild: Wise and well-coiffed in the way of wetting the ball.
1. Vern Druhle: Played with Joe Niekro, who knew a thing or two about doctoring a ball.
Bonus: Mucus Harrell.
Related coverage on Yahoo! Sports:
• Are Dodgers too soft to save Don Mattingly's job?
• Phil Jackson now an adviser to MLB managers
• Playing catch with kids in the stands is MLB's latest trend
- Sports & Recreation
- Major League Baseball
- Alex Sanabia
- Miami Marlins